04 April 2020,   03:21
more
"Child began to scream,"- Seller gave acid to 6-year-old instead of sweets

A 6-year-old girl in Poti ate acid instead of sweets. According to the relatives, the seller mixed up the acid with sweets, as a result, the 6-year-old girl received severe burns of the mouth and internal organs. The girl was transferred to Iashvili clinic in Tbilisi. The incident took place in one of the shops of "Bervili-Group" in Poti.
An investigation is in progress regarding the incident.

MORE HEADLINES