26 September 2018,   15:39
more
The health condition of man poisoned by drug against Asian bug is extremely difficult


The health condition of men poisoned by drug against Asian bug is extremely difficult. He is in the hospital . 79-year-old Robert Todua, a resident of the village of Koknar, in Chokhatauri municipality, drank thr drug by mistake instead of soft drink, after which he lost conscience. According to family members, the old man was seriously ill and had memory problems.

MORE HEADLINES