22 January 2020,   08:28
more
Young woman died of natural gas in Tbilisi

A 32-year-old woman poisoned by natural gas in Nadzaladevi district died in the hospital. Her 22-year-old brother is in the clinic in critical condition.

The incident took place in Nadzaladevi district, Meskhi Street. Reportedly, the apartment where the gas was collected was rented.

According to Tbilisi Energy, the banned installations have been removed in June in the apartment where the accident took place, but despite the warnings, the customers connected the equipment mentioned above themselves. CO was allocated in the apartment, which was reportedly rented.

According to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the investigation was launched under Article 240 of the Criminal Code of Georgia.

MORE HEADLINES