NDI publishes results of the public opinion survey. According to the survey, 81% of respondents name domestic violence as the main problem for women in Georgia.
On a question of the international organization - Which do you consider as the main problem for women in Georgia, answers are :
- Domestic violence - 81% and 16% believe that domestic violence is not a problem today.
- Early marriage is still a problem for 72% of respondents and 24% say that the issue is not a problem.
- 56% believe that there is a sexual pressure on women, and 26% of the respondents believe it is not true.
- The lack of kindergartens named by 53%, it is not a problem for 38%.
- 53% name lack of women in politics, while it is not a problem for 40%.