According to the decision of the Interagency Coordination Council, COVID hotels will be voided from March 1. The Council decided to ease the current COVID regulations
- 15 individuals will be allowed to sit around a table outdoors at eateries, instead of 10;
- 10 individuals will be allowed to sit around a table indoors at eateries, instead of 6;
- Restriction on the maximum number of visitors is deemed void;
- Social gatherings (parties like jubilees, weddings, funerals) will be allowed with the above principle - 10 individuals around a table indoors and 15 - outdoors;
- Quarantine spaces, i.e. so-called COVID Hotels - will be voided from March 1, 2022. Admission of infected individuals to such places will be terminated from today;
The Coordination Council will gather for regular meetings once in a fortnight, instead of weekly meetings.