18 July 2024,   05:48
more
Woman dies of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in the village of Zerti

50-years-old woman has reportedly died in the village of Zerti, Gori Municipality, with the cause of her death, presumably being a natural gas leak.

She was found unconscious in her bathroom. The woman died before the ambulance arrived.

According to a family friend, the woman was late for leaving the bathroom after her husband broke the locked door.

The investigation is in progress under part 2 of Article 240 of the Criminal Code of Georgia, envisaging gas, oil, or oil products facilities breach of safety regulations, resulting in death. 

MORE HEADLINES