25 January 2022,   06:07
more
22-year-old boy died at electronic music festival in Anaklia

An 22-year-old boy died at an electronic music festival in Anaklia.

One of the participants of the ECHOWAVES felt bad on the territory of the festival, and afterwards  died on the way to the hospital.

He was accompanied by a young girl who also became ill. However, the doctors managed to save her.

According to Sulkhan Orjonia, clinical manager of Zugdidi Referral Hospital, a young girl had a toxic effect of unspecified substances.

As a result of her treatment, her condition improved and she was discharged from the clinic.

In connection with the incident, the investigation is under way under Article 115 of the Criminal Code of Georgia, which means bringing to point of  suicide.

The Ministry states that the reason for the death will be defined after relevant expertise.

MORE HEADLINES