13 July 2024,   19:36
more
Natural gas intoxication in Rustavi - a 9 year old girl poisoned

Case of natural gas intoxication in Rustavi - a 9 year old girl has been poisoned.
At the time of the accident, the teenager was with her family. The cause of intoxication is likely to be a water heater.The girl was taken to the hospital by the emergency brigade. According to doctors, the condition of the child is stable.

Emergency medical service brigade, "Socar Georgia Gas" emergency service and patrol police were mobilized at the site.

MORE HEADLINES