15 July 2024,   00:06
more
Explosion occurres in Tskaltubo as a result of gas leak - there are injured

An explosion occurred in a fast food shop inTskhaltubo, . The explosion was caused by a leakage of gas.Three employees of are injured as a result of the explosion.The Ambulance Brigade transferred them to the Burn Center.
According to surgeon Giorgi Abesadze, when they were hospitalized, they had burns on their heads, faces and hands,as well as damaged respiratory tract.According to him, their condition is stable.
Investigative activities are ongoing.According to Bakur Balanchivadze, Tskaltubogas manager, this unit was examined a week ago and everything was in order. The examination revealed that new equipment has been added recently and the gas leak was caused due to improper installation

MORE HEADLINES