23 July 2024,   19:47
Gas leak causes death of the people in Varketili

One more accident in Tbilisi - a leak of gas killed two people in Varketili. The reason for the death of two men, found in a residential apartment in 341th building in Varketili became natural gas. They were found by patrol police officers. The inhabitants of the building say that the smell of gas was in the whole area.
According to the available information, the flat belongs to one of the deceased men. Supposedly they were drunk and could not feel the smell of natural gas.